2.1.- Legal dimension
This dimension considers five levels. Other legal considerations (i.e. Restriction of malicious use of information, misuse, requirements to include the last updated date, etc are not included).
Attribution to the original source is always considered as a must.
Data sources in this level:
Restrict reuse without written agreement. It restricts unauthorized use
|Level 2. Private use
Data sources in this level will allow the use of the data without approval processes but only for private uses. Not public use available.
|Level 3. Non-commercial reuse
Data sources in this level will allow reuse of data but they do not allow commercial uses of the information re-use.
1) (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) Creative Commons Attribution – NonCommercial – NoDerivatives 4.0
2) (CC BY-NC 4.0) Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
3) (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
|Level 4. Commercial reuse
Data sources in this level will allow re-use of data, including the commercial reuse.
(i.e. For any company in order to create new visualization of data)
1) (CC BY-ND 4.0) Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International
2)Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0)
|Level 5. No restrictions or only attribution
Data sources in this level will only ask re-users the attribution of the data.
1) Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)